Never Had the Courage to Keep Smoking
Salvia divinorum (10x extract)
by Noonaut
Citation:   Noonaut. "Never Had the Courage to Keep Smoking: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10x extract) (exp83941)". Erowid.org. Sep 18, 2019. erowid.org/exp/83941

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

Repeated Shallow Salvia Experiences

After taking two deep draws of 10x from a long joint I'd rolled, I thought...I've been here (Salvia land) before. This place is so familiar, like the womb, or before the womb. Yet, it is also distant from common experience. I can't believe I've been lured back to this place...
I can't believe I've been lured back to this place...
I am such a fool and my folly has now been exposed to the whole universe. I remember looking at the cherry of my burning joint and thinking that this is the lowest, most desperate thing a person could do. But then, I got over it!

My body melted into everything else, becoming as foreign to me as the other objects around me, yet I retained some control over my arms and legs. When I flexed my muscles, they burned pleasantly, and I could flex them seemingly into infinity. I could feel my consciousness drifting out of my head, sliding along in space, my vision taking the perspective of whatever happened to be there. As I drifted farther, I thought, oh yah..I'm alive and it's a choice. I could just as easily not be alive, or move onto some other form of being, like a wall or leaf. Everything was alive around me. Everything was conscious and a bit amused at my being there. I imagined that the fabric of the universe was laughing at me, and saw a pixelated canvas before my eyes. It felt like it was a privilege to be human, a choice to be in this brain, a tiny insignificant choice to remain in this body. I could just leave and squander it all. Damn! I don't want to leave yet. I'll just stay in this life and do some stuff instead. I remember thinking about my family and how they'll miss me if I don't return.

Although I've tried it about 10 times now, I've never had the courage to keep smoking beyond the initial effects described above. I'm really curious about the female being that answers questions, which others have reported. Maybe someday I'll think of a really good one to ask and go beyond two draws. I usually get a happy glow afterwards, lasting a few hours.

[Reported Dose: "quarter gram"]

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 83941
Published: Sep 18, 2019Views: 345
Salvia divinorum (44) : Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1), Alone (16)