Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Anxiety Therapy
Chamomile & Clonazepam
by Walking Revolution
Citation:   Walking Revolution. "Anxiety Therapy: An Experience with Chamomile & Clonazepam (exp83948)". Erowid.org. Dec 21, 2020. erowid.org/exp/83948

2 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)
  3 - 7 cups oral Chamomile (daily)

I have been suffering from anxiety for many years but have within the past 9 months taken an active stance against it. I went from not being much of anybody doing a lot of nothing. Couldn't help it really at least is felt like that.

I decided to seek medical attention and was prescribed klonopin 1mg twice a day. I take one in the morning and one at night. Depending on how I feel...which is usually nervous especially in the mornings. I seem to drink chamomile tea with 3 bags at a time 3-6 times a day. On occasions on a rougher day I'll prepare a kava based beverage in the evenings. Chased by more chamomile tea.

I feel less anxious during the waking hours and while sleeping I dont wake up as often. Say from 4-6 times a night down to 2-3.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 83948
Published: Dec 21, 2020Views: 574
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Chamomile (428) : Combinations (3), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)