Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
A Little Too Much Harsh Smoke
Cloves & Cannabis
by Guest
Citation:   Guest. "A Little Too Much Harsh Smoke: An Experience with Cloves & Cannabis (exp84113)". Erowid.org. Apr 29, 2019. erowid.org/exp/84113

500 mg smoked Cannabis
  500 mg smoked Cloves

The Clove Cough

I heard a story of my friend making a hash out of cloves so when I saw some I picked them up to try them out. I didn't have a grinder so I used pliers to break up and crush the cloves. I then rolled a little J that was 50/50 cloves and MJ.

Later after a couple of hours of working retail I was off and ready to relax a bit. I lit up my J, after the first few puffs I was enjoying the taste. It made my mouth go numb which was kinda cool. The smoke was harsh and only half was through I started to wish I used less clove. I got a head rush like I get from tobacco but it didn't last as long. I powered my way through the rest, that just got harsher and harsher. It was so harsh it hurt my nose when I was taking a hit, it was weird.

As after effects got the numb mouth about 15 minutes. It was nice like I had just had a really strong mint or Listerine. I wasn't loopy, I was very relaxed, it definitely boosted the MJ a little.

It was a good experiment, but I probably wouldn't do it again alone, It was a little too much harsh smoke to power through alone.

All in all
Pros
-numb mouth
-flavorful
-burns well

Cons
-Harsh
-short lasting
-hurt my nose

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84113
Published: Apr 29, 2019Views: 881
Cloves (412), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)