individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Neat, Yet Stupid
Inhalants: Duster
by The Blue Psychonaut
Citation:   The Blue Psychonaut. "Neat, Yet Stupid: An Experience with Inhalants: Duster (exp8412)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2005. erowid.org/exp/8412

6 hits inhaled Inhalants (gas)

My friend brought a brand of duster of my house called 'end duster' from where he works. It said it's gas was 1,1,2 or 4 tetra - something - ethane. I decided to do it even though a website I read said to do chlorodiflouromethane or something else instead. So up at my neighborhood pool, I held the can upright, put my mouth on the opening and took 6 deep breaths of it. In about 10 seconds, my body felt like it was on nitrous. I was tripping. I heard a ringing sound in my head, there were psychedelic patterns around, and when I walked, I felt my body drop between my legs with each step I took. This stuff started to wear off awfully quickly.

I then started to hate my life. My body feel micro pinches in random places, and I felt like some sort of a poison was floating through me. I was paranoid about fucking up my brain for the rest of my life, because I was thinking about my uncle who stares off every time you talk to him, maybe due to the inhalants he did as a teen. I couldn't think as clearly as I normally could, and I'm still feeling a little stupid even though it's been 5 hours. I pray I didn't REALLY fuck up my brain for life, or maybe I'm just paranoid after seeing an 'anti-drug' commercial about inhalants.

By the way, I took vitamin B-12 when I got home, since the effects were most similar to that of nitrous.

If you have a brain to waste, go ahead. But I don't recommend this crap for other ambitious 16 year olds who want to be able to think clearly in life. There are better drugs out there for you.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8412
Published: Jun 28, 2005Views: 11,155
Inhalants (29) : Alone (16), First Times (2)