Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Just a Bit Too Much...
Cannabis, Hash & Cocaine
by todd
Citation:   todd. "Just a Bit Too Much...: An Experience with Cannabis, Hash & Cocaine (exp8415)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2004. erowid.org/exp/8415

repeated smoked Cannabis - Hash
    repeated smoked Cannabis
    repeated smoked Cocaine

It was a cold friday night, in late december. My friends and I had planned for tonight to have a little pot party before our winter break was over and we had to go back to school. We gathered into my room and we took out what we brought to smoke. In total we had a rough 30 grams to be sharded. Not using their names, we will call them #1 #2 and #3. I had pitched 9 grams, #1 pitched 6 grams and a small vile of hash oil, #2 pitched 7 grams and #3 had brought 8 grams of the most coke covered weed any of us had ever seen.

It was about 9:20 pm when we started smoking. We packed the first bowl with the coca puffs and a few drops of the hash. We kept this process for about 6 bowls when we ran out of hash. I was fried and I got a big headache from the hash. We had been smoking for about 25 minutes so far. We packed another 5 bowls and #2 started greening out and left the rotation, we still had another 20 grams to go. Slowly we packed bowl after bowl, #1 was complaing that his lungs hurt so he left the rotation. #2 came back for another 4 bowls and left again, #3 and I held strong but I was trying not to move and let the high hit me. We toked another 5 and thats all #3 could take so I toke one more bowl. There was only about 4 grams left that we split later. Its was now 10:02 when I stood up. The high hit me like someone droped a planet on me. I fell to my knees and crawled to the couch. I looked around the room, it was smokey as fuck and I need a smoke, I tried to ask #2 for one but I couldnt talk straight, id spit ou sentence fragments then sputter and just drop speaking completly, luckily he understood and gave me my after toke. We sat in a circle for a while just staring at each other.

Finnally #1 got up and turned on some trance. With the first beat I was sent into a euphoria, my head was to heavy to hold so I layed down and closed my eyes. I could see far past any thing phsyical, I stared into the dark cover of my eye lids and I went deaf. My whole body went numb as I opened my eyes. #1 was tripping out hard, #2 had past out and #3 was staring at his hand. Then #3 pointed out to my that I was drooling, I lifted my hand to my mouth and felt the spit, but I could feel tears and my nose was running, all the holes in my face were dripping. I starte to hate the high, I looked at the clock and it was 10:15 those 15 minutes felt like hours. I began to get faint and I felt sick, my eyes hurt and my nose was now bleeding. I spun around a bit and passed out. When I woke up the net morning I felt like I had died. My mouth a was white with pasteys. I couldnt breath and my eyes wouldnt open, I started freaking out and wiped water on them, I open my eyes looked at the clock and saw it was 9:30 pm saturday. We had passed out for 23 hours.

The point to this story is if a thought crosses your mind to smoke alot of pot at once. Dont fucking do it.

The high sucks and its really expensive.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8415
Published: Jul 16, 2004Views: 4,054
Cannabis (1), Cannabis - Hash (93) : Overdose (29), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)