Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Dont Do Too Much Caffeine
Caffeine
by Arson
Citation:   Arson. "Dont Do Too Much Caffeine: An Experience with Caffeine (exp8427)". Erowid.org. Oct 27, 2001. erowid.org/exp/8427

3000 mg oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)

Having recently becoming broke and totally out of weed, i gathered all of my money (4.75) and went to min a desparate bid to get a buzz. I bought the largest # of caffeine pills for the cheapest price (36 for 3.00) and went home. I crushed 16 of them up and snorted a line, but it was icky. I realized how dumb it was to snort it and just ate 15 200 mg pills.

THIS WAS THE BIGGEST FUCKING MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

I took the pills at 11 O'Clock and by 11:30 i was feeling it.

I was disoriented and incoherant to the person I was talking to on the phone. Soon I began to feel nauteaus(sp?) and ill. I realized my blunder and went to try and vomit the pills up. Unfortunatley, it was too late.

The neausea was constant, but when I stood and tried to walk, it turned into full blown puking. I had to bathe my head in cold water just to calm the heaving. I spent most of my time laying on my couch with an ice bag on my head. I was vomiting until about 3 that morning.

Words cannot describe how much I regret taking the caffeine.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8427
Published: Oct 27, 2001Views: 28,842
Caffeine (11) : Health Problems (27), Overdose (29), Alone (16)