Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Horrible Blackout
Paroxetine & Alcohol - Beer
by alco
Citation:   alco. "Horrible Blackout: An Experience with Paroxetine & Alcohol - Beer (exp84384)". Erowid.org. Sep 10, 2021. erowid.org/exp/84384

repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  10 mg oral Pharms - Paroxetine (daily)

Well it was the average saturday night for me and my buddies, I bought a carton of beer and my friends bought their own , it started off okay chatting, drinking, chilling until I all of a sudden woke up on my bedroom floor,
I wondered what the hell had happened because my memory fades from around midnight.

Well they told me the next morning when I got up from my horrible sleep, I began running around and dancing like a moron, fell on the floor countless of times and then attempted to kiss my friend which I found highly disturbing because I am definitely not towards the gay tendency side, I then proceeded to be violently ill puking what they said was red liquid then collapsed on the floor, I don't know if my medication may of played a part in this(I take 10mg of paroxetine a day) but I can't be too sure all I know is I think I need to reconsider my alcohol usage.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84384
Published: Sep 10, 2021Views: 151
Pharms - Paroxetine (148), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Small Group (2-9) (17)