Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Marijuana Makes Me Horny
Cannabis
by Seth
Citation:   Seth. "Marijuana Makes Me Horny: An Experience with Cannabis (exp8444)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2005. erowid.org/exp/8444

1 cig. smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I am not a heavy user of Marijuana, but I have been doing it for a few years now. Just this summer I got into it more. But not that much. I smoke maybe twice a month, if that.Anyways, on a lonely Friday night I decided to 'test' the marijuana I had picked up that day (of course 'testing' it was just my excuse of wanting to blaze). I finished the entire joint to myself, and after about 5 minutes or so the high kicked in. It was the usual feeling: Mood lift, good warm feeling, some confusion, blood shot eyes, etc.

But this time, I started to get extremely horny. Horny like never before. I never had this feeling from previous experiences, it was the first. It was late, I was home alone and the girlfriend was long asleep...I REALLY had to relieve the tension cuz I was one horny mother fucker. So I did the deed and polished the knob for a while...it felt GREAT! Masturbating was always alright, but when I was stoned it was infinately better! I had so much more sensation and everything it rocked. Every time I smoke marijuana the same thing happens. Sex is incredible when im am high.

My conclusion; Marijuana gives an extreme lift to my sex drive. Can anyone else relate to this??? I really doubt I am the only guy that gets hornier than a dog when smoking pot.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 8444
Published: Jun 28, 2005Views: 14,292
Cannabis (1) : Sex Discussion (14), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)