New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Greatest Feeling I've Ever Come Across in a Pill
Oxymorphone
by Brett
Citation:   Brett. "Greatest Feeling I've Ever Come Across in a Pill: An Experience with Oxymorphone (exp84477)". Erowid.org. Oct 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84477

15 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxymorphone (ground / crushed)

Recently came into about 30 Opana 15mg time release. Acuired them from relative who had recently quit taking them along with her breakthrough of Opana 5mg instan. She had minor withdrawal which lead me to believe that they were not as strong as anything else I had been on (percoset, hydrocodone, oxycontin, roxycet, fetanyl, and straight morphine) leading me to think I would need I high dose to get a high. Consulting my brother who had tried them before me and he recomended just 1. I did a little research online and came to the conclusion he was correct so I woke up one morning and peeled the tr coating of with a razor blade quickly swallowing the trimmings. Carefully and meticulously I chopped it into a fine powder removing the rubber like coating pieces I had missed and lined it up similar as if it were coke. The first thing I get is a flour taste in the back of my mouth. The next feeling I get is hard to describe. It was like a total body rush of warmth and happiness. Like when I win a prize or get the gift I wanted on christmas. It has to be the best feeling ive ever had from any drug. I give it a ten. I feel as if everything is easier to say and do. Dont get me wrong I know I am high on opiates so I would never drive or operate heavy machinery but I do enjoy going out and enjoying life, walking trails, talking to strangers, lay in the grass and watch the clouds roll by and relax. This lasted almost all day since I did not each much. Hands down greatest feeling from any pain pill ive ever came across.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84477
Published: Oct 10, 2018Views: 2,464
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)