Tobacco Tea
Tobacco
by warpspeed666
Citation:   warpspeed666. "Tobacco Tea: An Experience with Tobacco (exp84559)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2021. erowid.org/exp/84559

.5 joints/cigs oral Tobacco - Cigarettes (tea)

After reading two other experiences online about brewing tobacco and drinking it, I had to try it myself. As I am well aware of the dangers of overdosing on nicotine, I only used half a cigarette. I brewed the tobacco from half a cigarette in a strainer in a mug for 3 minutes. I added some lime for taste and to neutralize the ammonia added during cigarette processing.

The tea tasted quite nice. I could only taste lime and a faint hint of tobacco. About 20 min later I felt a nice buzz that lasted for about an hour. It lasted much longer than any buzz from smoking a cigarette. I didn't experience any nausea or vomiting. The buzz was quite mild, though, and was probably just a bit stronger than the buzz I get from drinking a strong cup of coffee.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84559
Published: Aug 29, 2021Views: 248
Tobacco (47) : Unknown Context (20), Personal Preparation (45), First Times (2)