individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Not For Recreational Use
Trazodone
by Trazodone Trooper
Citation:   Trazodone Trooper. "Not For Recreational Use: An Experience with Trazodone (exp84566)". Erowid.org. Feb 25, 2011. erowid.org/exp/84566

400 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone

I decided to take 400mg of Trazodone. After it began to kick in I started to feel 'fuzzy' and distant. I then proceded to get an atrocious headache. My heart beat like a jackhammer. I then went into a Secondary Generalized Tonic Clonic Seizure, This was the result of a Complex Partial Seizure.

I had to be taken to the hospital and given large amounts of Dilantin, Tegretol, and Lorazepam just to bring me out of the seizures. I went into coma-like state as a result of being in seizures for so long. Luckily it appears as though I did not suffer any brain damage. Please stay away from this stuff, it is a strong chemical, I have never had a seizure before in my life, but this stuff sure made me seize.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84566
Published: Feb 25, 2011Views: 17,896
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)