Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Unimpressive but Very Effective
Alprazolam & Propofol
by Harry
Citation:   Harry. "Unimpressive but Very Effective: An Experience with Alprazolam & Propofol (exp84892)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84892

1 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
    IV Pharms - Propofol (liquid)
      Tilidine

So this is my first report. Today I had to go to hospital to get my coloscopy (yay).

When I arrived my mood was very chilled because of the Alpazolam. I didn't even realized that I had to wait for over an hour. It was more like 10 minutes to me.

Then the doctor convinced me that I should take the Propofol because he had to go deeper this time. He shot it up and I didn't even realized he pulled the needle out. The next thing was me sitting in another room feeling somewhat chilled (and my butt hurt ^^). This feeling lasted about 10 minutes and was almost completely gone after that.

So I would say that Propofol has absolutely no recreational value. Maybe at lower doses but I don't know. Still it was very impressive that I not even hat a chance to count from 1 to 3.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84892
Published: Mar 7, 2018Views: 1,928
Pharms - Propofol (490), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Hospital (36), Medical Use (47), Combinations (3)