Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
So Much Better Than That Other Stuff!
2C-E
by M. Bartha
Citation:   M. Bartha. "So Much Better Than That Other Stuff!: An Experience with 2C-E (exp84982)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84982

12 mg oral 2C-E (liquid)
  T+ 1:10 10 mg oral 2C-E (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00   smoked Cannabis (plant material)

T+00:00 12mg ingested orally with shot of water

T+00:40 Major time distortion; felt a 'good' high, like marijuana on steriods buzz; pleasant, and some to little visuals on the ground; but just relaxed

T+01:10 10mg licked off scale

T+01:25 Crap; similar to LSD outlines start coming out of things; I feel hella nauseous but okay...the visuals are really cool, and the feelings are peaceful; just a little bit nauseous, but it comes with the terittory; I call them 'time skids'

T+02:10 Nauseousness really rolling in waves; some moments I'm gonna hurl but others I'm fine; I cant really sit still, and things on the wall and shadows keep moving at me, but not in a harmful way, they just are; like this computer screen; some other colors and things are coming out of it, but it ain't bad...it just is...

Time dilation kept occuring, so the rest of this stuff happened between T+02:10 until on

Got thirsty so had only a little bit of beer, and we smoked some more weed. Even the next day I can't say I feel 100%, so I definitley need some extra time on my hands if I'm going to do this thing. Sometimes vision blurs a little bit and my hearing is muffled. My mind feels pretty 'fried' or tired if you know what I mean. Even the dreams I had afterwards when I slept were very vivid. I would 'wake up' continuously but then realize I was still tripping and not asleep after all. I think the weed was a good combination because it forced me to lay down in one place and try to get some rest. But the 2C-E wouldn't let me rest; the music was key too...psychadelic music forced my thoughts to have 'dreams while awake,' whether I just focused on one image in the room and went with it or I closed my eyes and went down a visual.

It was well worth it, but I will use sparingly. This is so much better than that other stuff.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84982
Published: May 4, 2018Views: 601
2C-E (137) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)