New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
No Negative Thoughts or Antsy Feelings
Chlordiazepoxide
by thirdwheel
Citation:   thirdwheel. "No Negative Thoughts or Antsy Feelings: An Experience with Chlordiazepoxide (exp85110)". Erowid.org. May 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/85110

25 mg oral Pharms - Chlordiazepoxide (capsule)

first time

I took the capsule at around 4:30 this afternoon and it left me in a rather good state. Nothing out of the ordinary, I just felt alright...no negative thoughts or that antsy feeling that I just can't seem to shake off sometimes. Now, It's about 1 am and, yes, I'm pretty tired but not obviously not out of it. I had a long talk with a crazy relative of mine and I realized the conversation that we've had would have left me quite upset, yet I had no desire to shed a tear. I was actually... ok

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85110
Published: May 29, 2018Views: 2,455
Pharms - Chlordiazepoxide (356) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)