Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Went for a Run
Dronabinol
by Mr70457
Citation:   Mr70457. "Went for a Run: An Experience with Dronabinol (exp85521)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2019. erowid.org/exp/85521

20 mg oral Pharms - Dronabinol

(0:00) Time of ingestion took two orange 10mg Marinol pills and went for a run.

(0:20) Exhausted from running up my huge hill feeling hard to walk but may just that I am out of shape.

(0:45) Starting to feel a nice overall buzz. Everything is pleasant.

(1:00) Woah!! I feel as if I smoked some really good bubble hash but X2, a bit of anxiety and feels much more of psychoactive high trippy like, tired, dizzy and slow to speak.
Definitely out there.

(1:20) Music sounds so wonderful I'm about to eat chicken salad with french fries and grilled chicken I cant wait!

(1:40) I just ate the biggest best tasting chicken salad ever and I AM STILL HUNGRY!! Getting ribs and fries, total munchie food. This drug is definitely an appetite stimulant. I normally have back pain and I have to say this has not taken much, if any pain away (maybe at a higher dosage but the 'maximum' dose is 20mg in a day I already took it all at one time).

(2:00) I feel Like a food critic ginger-ale made from real ginger (not Canada dry) blood orange sorbet and string cheese. This stuff makes me eat and made me feel very similar to the first time I smoked marijuana.

(2:10ish I think I have hit my peak overall it is definitely a pot feeling but a very different one for sure. Going to watch a movie and pass out.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85521
Published: Apr 30, 2019Views: 771
Pharms - Dronabinol (225) : General (1), Alone (16)