Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Confused Bubbles
Zolpidem
by Martyjohn
Citation:   Martyjohn. "Confused Bubbles: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp85586)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/85586

5 mg insufflated Pharms - Zolpidem (ground / crushed)
  5 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

After splitting and crushing the pill I got one half crushed and put up there. This is where some intense pain sets in. It's nothin I can't deal with. And the dripps are pretty bad too.

I sat there waiting for the effects I popped the other half.

~4-5 min later: Woah. it's like the spinning disk things, only I don't have to stare at something for 30 seconds before my hand bubbles and stuff. Slight stomach discomfort. But this is where the drunk feeling comes on. Now all this is happening with something else goin on. I can't feel it, or describe it but theres something else, or something missing.

the next morning depends on what I did last night. *duh*
The only problem is I didn't remember that night at all.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85586
Published: Mar 1, 2019Views: 586
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)