Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Bringing Me Out of the Closet
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Onthedownlow
Citation:   Onthedownlow. "Bringing Me Out of the Closet: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp85814)". Erowid.org. Feb 21, 2011. erowid.org/exp/85814

90 mg oral Amphetamines

Taking Adderall for me is an intense sexual experience. It starts about 45 minutes after ingesting three or four 30mg tablets when I start to feel 'electric' and truly alive - able to shed my usually anxious/bored/manic self for a new, exciting self, interested in one thing, sex.

So, pulling one of many adderall experiences from my beautiful times with the drug, March 2010 I was out of town for business, took 90mg, put on some thigh highs and women's lace panties, and waited for the effect. When it came on shortly after, I got on Craiglist and looked for guys, hooked up with one, he came to my room and I pleased him, safely. When he left I masturbated for easily eight straight hours. It makes me feel sexy and do things I'm usually hesitant to do, like find a guy, not because it makes me braver, but because it makes me so horny. If anything, it makes me less likely to do anything unsafe.

That's my story, pretty soon I'll get some more and surely will be masturbating for hours on end.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85814
Published: Feb 21, 2011Views: 2,261
Amphetamines (6) : Sex Discussion (14), General (1), Alone (16)