Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Warm, Buttery, and Passionate
Passion Flower
by afroman
Citation:   afroman. "Warm, Buttery, and Passionate: An Experience with Passion Flower (exp85982)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/85982

inhaled Passion Flower (plant material)

I stumbled upon a large field area filled with passion flowers. I stopped and collected a good amount of dried leaves, stems, and flowers. I filled these into a pipe and lit up. At first I inhaled too quickly, not expecting the hot harshness of the smoke. It isnt too bad though, not enough to make me cough. I loaded about three bowls and started feeling the effects about halfway thru. Its very similar to a slight marijuana high, but more buttery. Overall its very warm and pleasant.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 85982
Published: Sep 6, 2018Views: 1,134
Passion Flower (121) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)