Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
I Wouldn't Recommend It
4-AcO-DMT & bk-MBDB
by l2s5d
Citation:   l2s5d. "I Wouldn't Recommend It: An Experience with 4-AcO-DMT & bk-MBDB (exp86087)". Erowid.org. Sep 14, 2010. erowid.org/exp/86087

150 mg oral bk-MBDB (powder / crystals)
  15 mg oral 4-AcO-DMT (powder / crystals)
  75 mg oral bk-MBDB (powder / crystals)

A friend and I were celebrating his birthday, and he decided to try B1 for the first time. As we were peaking on our first 150 mg parachute, we decided that the high and duration would match well with 4-ACO-DMT. We then ingested 15 mg dissolved in water and decided to parachute another 75 mg B1. The interaction was strong and unexpected. Instead of lasting the usual 45 to an hour for B1 and 3.5-5 hours for 4ACO, the entire experience was at least a ++ for eight hours. I was about as spun out, frying, and altogether high as I have ever been in my life.

The initial euphoria was amazing, but I had some breathing issues that were kind of on the 'oh shit' side of the spectrum, and in the latter half of the trip, my friend, who has ADD had a strange mental reaction where he obviously was having troubles thinking, like a momentary loss of IQ. He's ok now, but it was as near to a mishap as I'd like to experience. We all need to remember that if you fuck up with this shit, you may well end up in a permanent state. It was amazing, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86087
Published: Sep 14, 2010Views: 12,601
4-AcO-DMT (387), bk-MBDB (348) : Health Problems (27), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)