Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
5 Seeds. Or Was It 10?
H.B. Woodrose & Syrian Rue
by FletcherHaven
Citation:   FletcherHaven. "5 Seeds. Or Was It 10?: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose & Syrian Rue (exp86108)". Aug 24, 2018.

T+ 0:00
20 seeds oral Syrian Rue  
  T+ 0:00 5 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (liquid)
  T+ 1:30 5 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)


My Woodrose adventure started with taking 5 Pakistan grown seeds from a pack and smashing them up with a pestle and mortar. The seeds were notably more shell like with little 'meat' in them if you will, compared to the Hawaian ones (I'll get to in a little bit). I want to mention here, for added effect I took about 20 rue seeds and ate them flat out.

After I mashed the woodrose seeds, I simply put them in water and let them soak maybe 5 minutes. I then used a coffee filter and filtered out the mixture and drank the water. I saved the filter and pieces and put it all in the fridge in a baggy. I waited an hour or so and nothing was happening on my end. I got the mix back out and mashed it more in a cup with water again and this time made a real cloudy liquid with it. I then proceeded to again strain out the mash and drink THAT liquid. I discarded the filter and pulp this time.

A half an hour later still nothing going was on that I could detect. I then went and got out 5 Hawaian seeds and mortared those up. I picked out the shells but this time I noticed the seeds were more meaty. The shells were harder to get apart from the white pulp but I picked out the larger seed shell brown parts and discarded them. This time I took a soda, took the grounds and ate them, then drank them down with soda just in case a flavor issue was to arise. I then went about my business around the house.

Not feeling anything a half hour later still, I ran to the store, got some things then came back and watched some tv. Bedtime was getting close. I noted maybe a little bit of feeling like I had a beer or something.
I noted maybe a little bit of feeling like I had a beer or something.
As I watched tv about an hour went by and I started to get up a lot. Having just gotten over the flu, I got up and drank some soda, went to the rest room and took some advils and layed back down. Maybe a half an hour after that I noticed I was feeling woozy and maybe seeing some colored patterns in my head when I closed my eyes and maybe even feeling more closer to intoxication. I was running and peeing a lot.

I went to bed and tried to go to sleep. I noticed my chest getting a little tight and my heart rate going up a little. I had no nausea. I was expecting it but never got it. I had some food on my stomach and I may have felt just a small knot in my gut but nothing even major. With my chest getting a little tight I figured I was too anxious and I went and got half of a xanax tablet and took that. A half an hour later, yet again, I was calming down but very antsy. My dog was pacing a lot too. It was a full moon and the dog for some reason needed to go out constantly. First the dog was thirsty, then had to go out, then thirsty again, then needed to go out. This went on 3/4 of the night. Meanwhile I was in bed, sweating like crazy. I'd get up and change the thermostat a degree every 20 minutes. Eventually I took off my shirt and layed on the couch. I saw colors whizzing around but only with my eyes shut and it seemed the colors were distant swirls like a bad tv signal.

Part of my excersise in doing this incidentally, is to get in touch with more spiritual entities or 'the other side' or being able to hear and see them better. As I lay there on the couch I could sense 'something' in the chair across the room. I could even hear what sounded like someone IN the chair. All through the night I had every problem I have in my current life, go by me and I had a difinitive solution for each. There were times when that would cease and I got in a bit of a panic and wanted to sober up but couldnt. I then would tell myself to be calm, its only temporary and it would be over in a number preprescribed hours. I went to sleep just for a couple hours. It was restless sleep. My mind was racing so fast at times. Having to do work later in the day the next day, I felt and acted like morning-after drunkeness like wise cracking, but I had a clear head after having solved a lot of issues in my head.

The next night I slept like there was no tomorrow. Dreams are more rememberable and a little wacky like friends crossed with other friends, lol, but recurring older dreams coming forward. Nonetheless I don't have the spiritual connection I was seeking. I have DMT containing resins standing by for use perhaps in a few weeks. More reading and preparation needs to occur on the materials I have awaiting me there.

I making sure nothing I do will prohibit me from working on monday morning nor mess me up too bad to function undetected around the household. I am going to presume this exercise included 10 woodrose seeds after only drinking 5 and popping 5. The 5 I physically swallowed were Hawaian. The 5 liquid mashed ones were Pakistani.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86108
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: 48 
Published: Aug 24, 2018Views: 700
[ View as PDF (for printing) ] [ View as LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Switch Colors ]
H.B. Woodrose (26), Syrian Rue (45) : Combinations (3), General (1), Alone (16)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.

Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults