Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Eurphoria/Misery
Oxymorphone (Opana)
by Junkhabit78
Citation:   Junkhabit78. "Eurphoria/Misery: An Experience with Oxymorphone (Opana) (exp86340)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2010. erowid.org/exp/86340

10 mg IV Pharms - Oxymorphone

[Erowid Note: Intravenous (IV) injection of crushed pills/tablets can be very dangerous due to unknown substances, binders, and fillers present. Any substance injected directly into the blood stream should be very pure. Clean needles and medically appropriate techniques should be used to avoid serious injury or death.]

I have literally tried almost every opiate/opioid on the market and have a lot of experience with them. My painkiller habit is now ten years old. One day I went to my supplier looking for my usual dose of dilaudid two K4's and he didn't have any but he said he had some Opana 10's. I had heard about this pill from other junkie's and thought I would try it, anything is better than being sick I thought to myself.

So I found myself in my bathroom after working up the whole 10 mg pill in an 80cc shot and BANG I felt a rush similar to dilaudid only more intense. The only way to describe it is a warm, bone crushing, and euphoric feeling. I instantly fell in love with the semisynthetic opioid. I quickly found myself needing to fix every six to eight hours and in that respect is very similar to heroin.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86340
Published: Aug 28, 2010Views: 28,419
Pharms - Oxymorphone (221) : First Times (2), Addiction & Habituation (10), General (1), Alone (16)