Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Geeked Up
Methamphetamine
by P.P.A.
Citation:   P.P.A.. "Geeked Up: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp86459)". Erowid.org. Feb 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/86459

250 mg oral Methamphetamine

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

The morning before school I orally injested about a quarter gram of meth. It kicked in during second period and I finished all my work in about five minutes. I started talking to my friend and just couldn't stop talking, he knew I was geeked up. It felt like I could do anything and I just couldn't stop moving and I had to be doing something at all times. But by the time we went to our clubs I was coming down. I was very irritable and I felt like fighting but I didn't, I was pissed off for the entire day, and everytime I saw something that looked like meth I picked it up and saw if it was or not

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86459
Published: Feb 18, 2018Views: 924
Methamphetamine (37) : General (1), School (35)