Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
K-Roll Through the K-Hole
LSD, Ketamine & MDMA
by A Dawg
Citation:   A Dawg. "K-Roll Through the K-Hole: An Experience with LSD, Ketamine & MDMA (exp86542)". Erowid.org. Feb 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/86542

oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  1 tablet insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)
  1 hit   LSD (liquid)
  100 mg oral MDMA (powder / crystals)
  2 lines insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)

So recently a random night of the usual drinking and blunt smoking with my best friends turned into absolute madness..in a good way. I have been messin around with drugs since I was 14 being a vary heavy marijuana user ( at least 3 times a day) since that age, then moving on to cocaine, mushrooms/lsd, opiates (lortabs, OCs, opanas,heroin). I had never done ketamine at this point until about a week ago.

So back to that night- My friends and I pick up a few 40's and a eighth of some bomb cali bud (blue dream) for $50 and begin to get twisted. I had a xanax bar in my walet I had forgotten about so I decided to snort it. Around an hour later one of our buddies from down the street comes over with a vial of what was supposed to be very strong LSD for $10 a drop. We all were hesitant because we had been drinking and especially me I took a xanax which I don't see going well with acid by any means, but we said fuck it lets trip.

The same guy leaves and comes back around again with a bunch of molly (MDMA) and we all bought 1 1/10 of a gram ($10) and ate it. This combination is called candyflipping which I have done a few times before at phish concerts and other events which is an amazing euphoric trip.

After a few hours of tripping a friend of a friend comes over with a bunch of powder ketamine for $50 a gram. Between 3 people we split a gram and lined up some special k. I snorted 2 lines and was pretty immediately fucked up. Ketamine is a very strange drug I can't relate it to anything else but DXM and acid kind of, very fun however. So we finished the gram and all sat around till 9 a.m completely zonked talking about what we were seeing and what we felt like.

Throughout the night I feel each drug would rotate to which one I felt the most. There were points where I felt like I was rolling insanely hard from the molly, and other intervals where I felt the LSD very strongly, and as well with the ketamine. Can't really explain much of it in words as far as my physical feelings and experiences from the drugs other than say it was the nuttiest night of my life. drugs are mad fun as long as one is safe knows one's dosages

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86542
Published: Feb 18, 2018Views: 1,154
LSD (2), Ketamine (31), MDMA (3) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)