Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
My Trip to the Second Dimension
Salvia divinorum (10x extract)
by Hrothgar
Citation:   Hrothgar. "My Trip to the Second Dimension: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10x extract) (exp86670)". Erowid.org. Nov 5, 2019. erowid.org/exp/86670

500 mg smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

I had recently gone to Ashville, NC and bought some Salvia D. 10x, this was when it was still legal. When I got back home I packed a light bowl to test the effects. This was my first experience with extracted Salvia D. I research every drug I encounter, so I was aware that I needed to torch this bowl and hold the hit as long a possible. So I did, I sat there waiting to feel its legendary effect.

About 35 second after the hit, I was feeling a very pleasing buzz, like if Mj and LSD had a baby. I started to see everything in the room warp, then every thing started to move into a single vertical line, I can best describe it as if I was a tooth on a infinitely long zipper, and the zipper kept on losing width, until it became infinately short.

I then found myself in the second dimension, this part of the trip was not clear, I barely remember it. I think I was flying and talking to someone/god, they told me something very important but I forgot. I awoke feeling rubbery like LSD makes me feel, and I had forgotten my trip.

The next day I suddenly remembered most of my trip. My all over summery of this drug is A+++++++++, I fell in love with this drug. I now own a plant. Salvia D. Is the most visual and auditory trip I have ever had, it is also is a extremely intense trip. This is my favorite hallucinogen, I have tried 2C-B, LSD, shrooms.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86670
Published: Nov 5, 2019Views: 526
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Entities / Beings (37), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)