More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
I Don't Even Know What I Was Seeing
Mirtazapine & Cannabis
by AXIT
Citation:   AXIT. "I Don't Even Know What I Was Seeing: An Experience with Mirtazapine & Cannabis (exp86712)". Erowid.org. Aug 11, 2010. erowid.org/exp/86712

7.5 mg oral Pharms - Mirtazapine
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I've been prescribed mirtazapine for sleep, and I assume un-mentioned depression, and had the dosage halved recently because I would basically wake up in the morning and pass out uncontrollably. In the past few days I've been smoking a bit of bud, as per what I do every now and again, and dropped the 7.5mg at about 8pm, and 10 minutes after a cone.

Later, I was laying in bed watching a movie, when I was hit by a massive euphoria wave, which made me want to fall asleep. I've been practicing with inducing lucid dreaming for a while, now, and I guess I fell into quite a few physchodelic lucid dreams, because for about 2 hours before I fell asleep, my vision would slowly blur into a screen of patterns and etc; I don't even know what I was seeing, and would jolt myself away with massive surges of euphoria that lasted what seemed like days.

I've heard of other people saying that smoking weed on them will make them trip balls, but this was nothing like I've ever come across. It felt almost like an LSD-type-feeling, but amplified by nitros? Iunno.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86712
Published: Aug 11, 2010Views: 15,394
Pharms - Mirtazapine (311), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)