Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
Blissful and Euphoric
Kratom & Alcohol
by swangandbang
Citation:   swangandbang. "Blissful and Euphoric: An Experience with Kratom & Alcohol (exp86744)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/86744

5 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  1 bowl smoked Cannabis
  1 shot oral Alcohol - Hard
  1 shot oral Kratom (extract)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

A Euphoric Experience

I started drinking at about 8 p.m. and had about 5 beers when a friend came over and brought 1/2 a bottle of whiskey. we each took a shot while I smoked a bowl of dank and drove to a local headshop to buy kratom.

We bought 3 shots of kratom, 2 for him and 1 for me. We each took our shots and drove back to the apartment. He took 2 shots so said he was definitely feeling it, I was a little drunk so I couldn't tell if I was feeling it or was just sort of drunk. He left a few minutes later and I started watching a movie and DEFINITELY started feeling it. I sunk low in my chair and felt totally at ease. I felt almost like I was on ecstasy, very blissful and euphoric. I also felt how it sometimes feel when I take xanax, just calms me down and relaxes me. It was amazing.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86744
Published: Mar 22, 2018Views: 2,259
Kratom (203) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)