"When historians pick up their pens to write the story of the 21st century, let them say that it was your generation who laid down the heavy burdens of hate at last and that peace finally triumphed over violence, aggression and war. So I say to you, walk with the wind, brothers and sisters, and let the spirit of peace and the power of everlasting love be your guide."
-- John Lewis (1940-2020)
Dabbling for About a Year
Inhalants - Gasoline
by Pharmacist
Citation:   Pharmacist. "Dabbling for About a Year: An Experience with Inhalants - Gasoline (exp86756)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/86756

Inhalants

[Erowid Note: Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe recreational use of volatile solvents, aerosols and other street inhalants : their psychoactive effects are inseparable from nerve and organ damage. We have chosen to include these reports to help document the real world use of inhalants, but their inclusion is not intended to imply that they are anything but dangerous.]

Gasoline Tales

I could start with the typical statement of how dangerous gas huffing is, but you all know that by now. I have been dabbling with gasoline for about a year now one day out of the week. I can usually get what I refer to as a vision/dreamstate about twice in a day with use of gas. Repeated huffing will eventually just produce no results.

Upon taking the first couple of deep breaths of the substance, a warm feeling comes over me. Sounds become amplified, while others become altogether new sounds. Eventually I will come to a point in which I have entered a vision/dream state. Some of the things I have seen include a police raid taking place at my neighbor’s house, a person appearing from within a lawnmower and speaking with me, a secret passage underneath my back porch, and a bar from a local Mexican Restaurant. I have also at some points been able to feel as if I was able to manipulate my environment for instance rotating the entire earth in a noticeable fashion.

The hangover type feeling is prevalent and at some points worse than others, but I cannot decide if sometimes what is bringing me down is simply the remaining smell/taste of the gas and the constant reminder I placed something like that in to my body.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86756
Published: Sep 12, 2018Views: 470
Inhalants (29) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)