The Feeling Was Un-Marijuana Like
Herbal Blend & Synthetic Cannabinoids
by rednecksavant
Citation:   rednecksavant. "The Feeling Was Un-Marijuana Like: An Experience with Herbal Blend & Synthetic Cannabinoids (exp86831)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2017. erowid.org/exp/86831

smoked Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (plant material)

I decided to try smoking some herbal incense. I couldn't get anything else decent to smoke, and this stuff supposedly has some synthetic cannabinoids sprayed on it. I thought, 'If nothing else, those are some really interesting psycoactive ingredients in this stuff, there possibly could be a synergistic effect from the herbal ingredients.'

I had never smoked any of these herbs before so I thought maybe it would be an interesting herbal 'trip'. I loaded a bong bowl of the Mojoe Fire and fired it up. I immediately felt a cannabis like feeling, increasing as I held in the vapourous strange tasting smoke. Then I realized I felt like the herbs effects were enhanced by the synthetic cannabinoids, and the feeling was un-marijuana like. This stuff comes on like a freight train. Fucked up for two hours off one bong hit. Forgot to smoke my cigarette in my shirt pocket for an hour, slight paranoia if somebody shows up on my doorstep they will know that I am high as fuck! 3 grams lasted me app. 5.5 days.

Then I purchased the voodoo. Similar effects, but only about half potency compared to the Mojoe Fire. Voodoo also contains spanish moss which I can't stand. Too harsh, and probably bad for the respiratory system, but, Hey, if I'm smoking unknown synthetic cannabinoids anyway, WTF. Then someone gave me a bud of crappy, weakass mexican. Sucks. A few more days and herbal incenses become illegal here. C'est La Vie.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 86831
Published: Aug 10, 2017Views: 1,187
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)