Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Sewing Machine
Salvia divinorum
by HeebieJeebies
Citation:   HeebieJeebies. "Sewing Machine: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp87246)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/87246

smoked Salvia divinorum

The second time I smoked salvia divinorum time once again kind of stopped, as if I were going the speed of light and an hour passed for me-- my friends said I just kind of zoned out for five minutes and stared into space.

What I was experiencing was beyond any physical experience I have ever had in my life. I was tripping that the world was spinning and flowing through my crotch, like cloth through a sewing machine and I could feel it. It was horrifying; I havn't thought much about the rest of that experience though I remember it was about reality not being real. It gives me the heebie jeebies just trying to remember it.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 87246
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 440
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)