Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
I Would Love to Wake Up and Feel Normal
Buprenorphine & Naloxone
by still waiting
Citation:   still waiting. "I Would Love to Wake Up and Feel Normal: An Experience with Buprenorphine & Naloxone (exp87328)". Erowid.org. Sep 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/87328

4 mg   Pharms - Buprenorphine (daily)
  1 mg   Naloxone (daily)

Those Little Orange Pills

I have taken every kind of opiate out there... oxycodone, hydrocodone, mophine, hydromorphone and oxymorphone, heroin, etc. And used most of thses intravenously. I went to methadone clinics to detox from alot of it and afer 3 weeks of methadone I would quit that too. Now I recently had my first experience with suboxone, and i hate to burst bubbles but... the withdrawal SUCKS. It is not as intense as a morphine withdrawal or any other withdrawal, but it takes FOREVER. As I type this, I am approaching the end of my second week without using it. I sneeze, snot, have runny eyes, hot and cold chills, restless
legs, dread and deppression, anxiety, shakiness, foggy head, you name it. It has gotten worse as time goes on. I have the super sensitivity too, arm hair stands on end, etc. you know how it is. Subs are great until I stopped. I was taking 4 mg a day and just quit. I took this for about a month, and did not think i would withdrawal badly. I would love to wake up and feel normal.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87328
Published: Sep 28, 2018Views: 1,700
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265), Naloxone (339) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Addiction & Habituation (10), Medical Use (47), Hangover / Days After (46), Post Trip Problems (8), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)