individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Vivid Violent Dreams
Mirtazapine
by Battingcage
Citation:   Battingcage. "Vivid Violent Dreams: An Experience with Mirtazapine (exp87355)". Erowid.org. Jul 19, 2011. erowid.org/exp/87355

15 mg oral Pharms - Mirtazapine (pill / tablet)

I got two tabs of Mirtazapin 15mg from a friend to treat my insomnia and decided to start with taking one of them in the evening, about half an hour before going to sleep.

It pretty much knocked me out when I lay down in my bed, which is very uncommon for me, as I usually lie awake in my bed for a few hours before I go to sleep. I slept for 7 hours, then woke up to pee, afterwards I went back to sleep and slept another 5 hours, I had no hangover at all.

The sleep was refreshing but I had twice very vivid (and one lucid) dreams during which I had to fight with a baseball bat against multiple attackers who had bats as well.
The friend who gave me the tabs later told me that he had a dream in which he stabbed somebody with a knife, so vivid violent dreams seem to be pretty common.

When I took the second tab I slept great as well and had lucid dreams, which did not contain anything violent or nightmarish.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87355
Published: Jul 19, 2011Views: 15,481
Pharms - Mirtazapine (311), Dreams (85) : General (1), Alone (16)