Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Trying to Come Back
Salvia divinorum (10X Extract)
by Oliver
Citation:   Oliver. "Trying to Come Back: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10X Extract) (exp87356)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/87356

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)
  1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Very strange for me and hard to explain.

Ok so I was with my girl friend and another kid and the other kid told me to smoke a bowl so me and my girl did. Then he loaded a pipe of salvia 10x and gave it to me I took the hit held it In and my vision started to shake. Then I fell into the trip very quickly. I couldn't stop laughing no matter how hard I tried and when I was looking at someone they seemed so far away. And there were these well pages or like an old fashion movie were I saw the pictures change and I couldn't move very well I didn't see any thing it felt like I went into another world through a hole but I could still barley see my world very different experience I did panic once but it went away just try to enjoy it.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87356
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 710
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)