Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug checking of anonymously submitted
drug samples and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
Helped My Insomnia
LSD
by Sean H
Citation:   Sean H. "Helped My Insomnia: An Experience with LSD (exp87501)". Erowid.org. Dec 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/87501

1 hit oral LSD

On this last weekend, my friend said that we may have an opportunity to get acid from Michigan State University Campus. We live about an hour away, so this was going to re-define the word 'trip'. I had wondered about acid before, and was lucky to have experienced it with two friends who knew what they were doing. Having never gone outside of cannabis prior to this, I was expecting wild hallucinations and an intense high. I also previously believed that an acid trip depended mainly on the setting.

While these may be true for higher doses of LSD, the common acid we took yielded some things I would not have expected. I still had an amazing time, but I realized, along with my friends telling me, that things will just work themselves out beautifully. I felt like I could enjoy being around people, speak my mind, and have an excellent time anywhere we went.
Not to mention I felt a comfortable 30% body/70% mind high. I feel that LSD helped me break through boundaries between myself and others, my mind, my personality, my interests, etc. I also believe that LSD played a part in helping with my insomnia problems, because after this weekend I noticed that I have been able to get to sleep fairly quickly; in 10-30 minutes as opposed to 1:30 to 3 hours before I took acid.

Over all, my first experience with acid was a great one, and I look forward to becoming more involved with LSD in the future. Now when I listen to “Are Your Experienced” by The Jimi Hendrix Experience, I can finally answer “yes”.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87501
Published: Dec 13, 2018Views: 343
LSD (2) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2)