Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Drunk Forgetful Happy
Clonazepam
by BrutalParrot
Citation:   BrutalParrot. "Drunk Forgetful Happy: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp87601)". Erowid.org. Dec 8, 2020. erowid.org/exp/87601

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  1.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  .5 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)
    repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)

A little backround information: Iím a 135 lbs. white male, took them with another 160 lb. male who weíll call A.

I am a heavy marijuana smoker, drink when its available, and at this time I had tried ecstasy twice, lortabs twice, morning glory (LSA) twice, amanita muscarias, salvia, and they were all enjoyable experiences, except for salvia.
A has extensive experience with marijuana, cocaine, all sorts of prescription pills, acid, Ďshrooms, morning glory, amanita muscarias, and other stuff.

Me and íAí were staying at his house and were going to take them and just chill when his parents went to sleep.
I take one and a half green ímonstersí 1mg Klonopins, as does A, with a good little bit of pot.

The pot somewhat masked the coming up until I got up from smoking a cigarette and realized that walking was not a good idea.

Me and A did random things for about an hour and a half, just watched tv and played video games and such.

I would go into more detail, but honestly my memory of the night was messed up six ways to Sunday.

About two hours after the initial dose, we decide to take another half, and as we go to get the pills, A suggests insufflation to get to the next level.

Iíve never snorted anything, but I was pretty fucked up at this point; if I had to describe it I would say it was like taking a moderate dose of hydrocodone, taking 5 or 6 shots of hard liquor back to back, smoking a fat blunt of good weed, and having each of my limbs develop their own individual minds; I would be walking through a doorway to seemingly forget that my arm was there and knock my arms/hands/shoulder against the door frame.

After snorting it, I honestly donít remember shit except walking around and smoking blunts.

The next day, I felt like I woke up drunk as piss, but it was a very enjoyable feeling to be honest, not too intense at all; the only unpleasant part was that Iím one of those people who can is usually able to concentrate and control themselves when needed when theyíre drunk, and I couldnít live this one down, I was seeing double, and stumbling all over the place.

In fact, Iíll never forget when another friend who had taken the k pins that same night just not with us (he took 4 over the course of the night, but stayed up longer than us) was hanging out with me the next day when he was standing up, and his phone in his pocket went off, and he was still so messed up that when he reached into his pocket to check his phone he lost his balance and stumbled back four or five steps into my garage door.

All in all, it was an enjoyable experience, you just have to be ready for it. If you take a moderate dose, donít plan on driving around anywhere; also, I didnít have to do this, but Iím sure talking to parents/cops/authority figures would have sucked bad because I know I was slurring my words too.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87601
Published: Dec 8, 2020Views: 636
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : First Times (2), Hangover / Days After (46), Small Group (2-9) (17)