String Analgesic
Sceletium tortuosum
by kanna1
Citation:   kanna1. "String Analgesic: An Experience with Sceletium tortuosum (exp87706)". Erowid.org. Jan 25, 2011. erowid.org/exp/87706

3 hits smoked Sceletium tortuosum (extract)

I am a very experienced in the world of drugs. I have read erowid for years and carefully researched every drug before I decided to try them.

I had stumbled upon Kanna on the web a little while ago and was intrigued. I decided to get online and order 3g of 5x extract powder from a very reputable source (incredible customer service). I received the small bag of the powder and decided that night to try some. I used a small pipe with a screen and placed just a small amount of the powder on the screen. (What turned out to be 3-4 hits worth) No immediate effects are felt.

I lay down on the couch to watch TV and about 20 minutes after smoking I started to realized the analgesic properties of this herb. My extremities and body were completely warm and numb, a sensational feeling. The feeling was not unlike many pharm. analgesics. No cloudy mind or time distortion like cannabis just analgesic effects on the body.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87706
Published: Jan 25, 2011Views: 12,637
Sceletium tortuosum (179) : General (1), Alone (16)