Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Nothing But Love
Ecstasy
by theworld
Citation:   theworld. "Nothing But Love: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp87960)". Erowid.org. Jul 10, 2019. erowid.org/exp/87960

oral MDMA (powder / crystals)
  T+ 1:00 0.5 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I was at a rave that night, and to be honest, I was somewhat afraid of trying E. Yes, I was with people I loved and trusted, but I had heard so many stories before about how people dehydrated or drowned themselves with either too little or too much water. Before eating the powder, all I kept asking was, 'Am I going to die?' My friends looked at me like I had five heads and insisted, No, you'll feel so good!

I ate the powder, and for an hour nothing happened. My friend was full on rolling, but I felt nothing, so my other friend and I bought a pill and split it.

About 20 minutes later, it hit me. It's not something that suddenly creeped up on me. I got hit hard within a seconds notices. All of a sudden, I felt like I was seeing everything through new eyes. Everything seemed technicolor, although not in a LSD, trippy kind of way. I felt so good. I kept screaming, 'HOLY SHIT!' and I felt as if I had to touch people. I felt so close to everyone.
I felt as if I had to touch people. I felt so close to everyone.

Someone massaged my back and I felt as if I could orgasm right then and there. I did have about a minute of paranoia, but that went away as soon as I got up and walked around. I did not feel like dancing, as most people do. I wanted to sit down and touch people.

The only down sides were that I clenched my jaw super hard, and I got the big eyed look, and I couldnt sleep for the night. I also had loss of appetite for two days afterwards.

I hope to try to again in the near future!

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 87960
Published: Jul 10, 2019Views: 483
MDMA (3) : Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), Rave / Dance Event (18)