Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Acid Trip WTF?
Zolpidem (Ambien)
by Waitress baby
Citation:   Waitress baby. "Acid Trip WTF?: An Experience with Zolpidem (Ambien) (exp88028)". Erowid.org. Nov 4, 2010. erowid.org/exp/88028

1 oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

Okay so my mom gave me one of her ambien to help me sleep after a long closing shift. I had used some coke before work, 8 shots of patron the night before..... gosh I just wanted some sleep.

I've snorted ambien many times before....it usually makes me throw up but I love the burn.

Last night I just swallowed one pill. I was sitting around chilling with my cat listening to some drake on youtube. Within 5 minutes the faces on my screen started to move and shift shapes. Then, I started to feel as if an audience was in my room watching me. It was so wierd. I felt myslf getting paranoid and not knowing where i was. My cat's image started to shift into something else. she just looked so odd. I can honestly say I felt as if I was on acid. I don't remember much.

The main point of how I feel after Ambien is I feel everything is ugly. Does help you sleep well though. I like vicodin sometimes.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88028
Published: Nov 4, 2010Views: 1,401
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Alone (16)