Should Not Have Done So Much
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Hard
by Ben-stoke
Citation:   Ben-stoke. "Should Not Have Done So Much: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Hard (exp88113)". Erowid.org. Mar 4, 2021. erowid.org/exp/88113

4 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:05 .5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 4 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

Okkkkkkkk.
Soooooooooo.

My first time with xanax here is my short story.

I took 2 X 2mg xanax bars and another 1/4 bar about 5 minutes after.

I then proseeded to down 4 large shots of vodka.

About 5 minutes after this I was feeling very sloppy and couldent move well.

The next few hours of the night are a blur ( which really scares me because iv never backed out or lost any time , at first I thought I had been abducted by aliens because I had a long cut from the top of my neck, centre spine going down about an inch.)

Anyway long story short, I wake up at about 2pm the next day.

My mate tells me the whole story.

I ended up coming down stairs about 20 minutes or so after I took the xanax and vodka.
He told me I was sluring and was making no sense and could not talk right.
I made him play me a came of norts and crosses and he said I won.
He then told me I said to him I was going to bed ( this was about half 7 in the afternoon) as I tried to get up I fell and my head landed on the corner of the table and thats how a cut/scrached my neck ( fucking alines I know, how stupid lol) any way he got me to bed and ended up getting my mom who was checking on me thru the nite to see if I was breathing.

Long story short.

BAD FUCKING COMBINATION . Also I shudnt of done so much xanax my first time.

Lesson learned.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88113
Published: Mar 4, 2021Views: 425
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Hard (198) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)