New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Overdose
JWH-?
by josh
Citation:   josh . "Overdose: An Experience with JWH-? (exp88155)". Erowid.org. Nov 9, 2010. erowid.org/exp/88155

smoked Cannabinoid Receptor Agonists

Was takin to a house that a kid had been video taping kids getting messed up on this chemical jwh he didnt wiegh it out he just started packing alot. 20 seconds after hitting the bong I went completly unconcious into a dark pit and the first thing I did was cry out to god but no presence was found the only thing I could feel was regret and my soul crying it was truly an out of body expierince it was the most real thing I had ever felt changed my whole life I'm a complete believer in christ now I dont think it was the fact that I was tripping but had thrown up at least 2 pounds while I was unconscious. I thank the lord everyday that I'm still alive and now I live for him but yes this drug is no joke expescially when people dont wiegh it out. I'll never smoke it again. I am a follower now and since that day I've been sober from everything and god is working wonders in my life.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88155
Published: Nov 9, 2010Views: 10,137
JWH-018 (483) : Mystical Experiences (9), Overdose (29), Hangover / Days After (46), Bad Trips (6), Small Group (2-9) (17)