Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
I Stimulated Myself Into Uselessness
Yohimbe & Caffeine
by Golem
Citation:   Golem. "I Stimulated Myself Into Uselessness: An Experience with Yohimbe & Caffeine (exp88364)". Erowid.org. Apr 14, 2021. erowid.org/exp/88364

2 tablets oral Caffeine
  2 tablets oral Yohimbe

It's a few days before Thanksgiving, and I am a produce man, a very busy produce man who wouldn't get another break and had 5hours to go, and I was getting the yawns and getting cranky, so I decide to buy one of those little 4 packs of trucker speed while I'm picking up my smokes. I read the back (300mgs caffiene, Yohimbe) and figuring that I can put a pot and a half of coffee away no problem, decide to eat two.

I go in and get back to work. About a half hour later I feel a little flushed, but quite happy to have so many sweet potatoes to display. I happily assist a few customers, I go back to stacking yams and then....maybe an hour after ingestion I start dropping them. I finish up with spastic hands and toss the radio to my comrade and run to the bathroom with severe nausea. I cannot throw up anything except for clear stringy mucous and my nose starts running. Then I have to pee, so I do sitting down, and it smells like blood and rotten pussy. Then I throw up properly. I feel a little better, but my chest is pounding and I drink a little water and get back out on the floor. My comrade asks me if I'm alright and I tell him no, I ate some bad tacos, but I'll be fine.

I struggle though stocking bananas every time I lift a box of them my vision goes red and my chest hurts worse, but I soldier though at about 1/4 of my normal speed. The store looks like crap, and I go throw up again. I come back and try to pretty it up a little but I just feel like shit. I have my comrade do the hard work of trash while I do the floors, slowly and poorly. I throw up again, this time in our sink, clean and sanitize that mess and go clock out.

I drive slow the whole way home feeling like I'm going to loose whatever I havn't already thrown up. I get home and my girlfreind asks whats wrong, my eyes are red, very red...I look in the mirror and yes they are, I ask her to leave the bathroom as I throw up again. Feeling stupid I give her the taco lie too, and she is much too sweet to me all night long until she went to bed two hours ago (no sex, if I didn't toss up on her I wouldn't be able to get it up, I swear it's like I got an inny tonight). I was laying next to her and yawning and feeling pretty sleepy too, but once I shut my eyes I got stimulated and started writing this while my heart flutters and my stomach still hurts.

Of course I work tomorrow and I hope I don't screw my comrades worse than I did tonight.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88364
Published: Apr 14, 2021Views: 141
Yohimbe (96), Caffeine (11) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Workplace (51)