Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Overall It Was a Good High
MDPV, JWH-018
by Reeferman
Citation:   Reeferman. "Overall It Was a Good High: An Experience with MDPV, JWH-018 (exp88626)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2017. erowid.org/exp/88626

oral MDPV (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00 6 oz oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  T+ 0:30   smoked JWH-018
  T+ 0:35   oral MDPV (powder / crystals)
  T+ 3:00   smoked JWH-018
  T+ 0:00   repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  T+ 3:50   smoked JWH-018

I have decided to try MDPV For the first time. Drug experience includes marijuana (mostly), DXM, cocaine, JWH-018, JWH-015, alcohal, LSD-25, hawaian baby woodrose (LSA).

4:00pm 2-8mg MDPV ingested orally washed down with half a bud light lime.
4:15 mild head buzz w/ euphoria.
4:25 slightly twitching fingers when I type. Feeling good.
4:30 Seems enjoyable so far... I smoke a small dose of JWH.
4:35 also took more MDPV total dose is now around 15 mgs.
4:49 fuuuucked up.
5:30 still high and feeling good
6:30 feelin alright.
7:00 smoked a hit of JWH because I could feel myself starting to come down from the MDPV.
7:30 feel like crap although slightly high.
7:50 smoked more jwh feel a little better.
9:04 still coming down and feeling the JWH... I'm feeling a little tired and burnt out so I'm sure I'll sleep. Plus I just finished my third bud light which is helping.

Overall it was a good high and coming down isn't extremely terrible as long as I have something to smoke... Drinking a little helps too. I'll probably try it a few more times only occasionally though since theres not much research on it or its long term health issues.

I know how addictive it is known to be which probably has something to do with the rough comedown.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88626
Published: Feb 24, 2017Views: 1,400
MDPV (377), JWH-018 (483) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3), First Times (2)