Can be Energizing
Chamomile
by SGFIII
Citation:   SGFIII. "Can be Energizing: An Experience with Chamomile (exp88671)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/88671

1 tsp oral Chamomile (tea)

I have an anxious side that blocks my energy. I have found that chamomile can have a paradoxically stimulating effect on the anxious personality. I find that the relaxation that chamomile provides releases the energy within myself that I am unconsciously blocking through worries and negative thinking.

For me, it makes me clear and calm. I feel like I have reserves of energy, rather than feeling drained. It is subtle but persistent. Chamomile isn't my favorite tasting tea, but the effects are sometimes worth the mild bitterness on the tongue. A little bit of lemon juice can cut this bitterness in the weird way that sour neutralizes bitter.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88671
Published: May 7, 2018Views: 1,358
Chamomile (428) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)