Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
The Powder Is Dynamite
Cacti - San Pedro
by mountainman
Citation:   mountainman. "The Powder Is Dynamite: An Experience with Cacti - San Pedro (exp88894)". Erowid.org. May 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/88894

oral Cacti - columnar (powder / crystals)
  1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    oral Cacti - columnar (powder / crystals)

I had recently been experimenting with the glorious San Pedro cactus and had two small trips under my belt using fresh cuts and the blender method. Both of those trips were very pleasant and had decent visuals as well. I recently purchased some pure green San Pedro powder and took two small doses mixed in with orange juice. It took awhile to come but definitely faster than the fresh blender method. I also took a few hits off of my bong so that I would have something to occupy my time while the mescalito came on. After an hour or so I noticed a definite change and another hour later had the desired swirling patterns and euphoria that only cactus can bring. I took a third dose in error and this turned out to be a bit much.... It resulted in a very heavy dose as the previous two doses had not quite fully kicked in yet. It was intense but manageable. I hallucinated for a solid six to seven hours.

Mountainman

[Author estimates consuming a total of between 30 and 40 grams of substance during this experience]

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 88894
Published: May 3, 2018Views: 962
Cacti - columnar (10) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)