Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Electric Neon Land
2C-I, MDPV, Trazodone & Spice Product
by B. Tootherye
Citation:   B. Tootherye. "Electric Neon Land: An Experience with 2C-I, MDPV, Trazodone & Spice Product (exp89037)". Erowid.org. Jan 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/89037

10 mg smoked MDPV (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:05 15 mg insufflated 2C-I (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00 3 hits smoked JWH-018
  T+ 0:00 300 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

15mg 2C-I, 10mg mdpv, 300mg trazadone & 1 tiny bowl of Spice Max herbal incense are consumed.

Smoked the MDPV first & got effects in 3-5 minutes. Much like Ritalin. Abundant energy, sharp clarity of thoughts, and the urge to move around.

Next snorted the 2C-I... Burned like hell for 10-15 minutes. Effects took about 2 hours to kick in. The MDPV was wearing off just before the onset of the 2C-I.

2C-I produced pleasurable body load. Everything appeared the glow, colors were brighter/neon like. Mind was stoned but clear & slow. Felt major stimulation much like a 60-100mg of Ritalin. CEV's of vivid fractals churning & twisting. Enjoyable psychedelic but very much milder than LSD or mushrooms.

I smoked 3 hits of Spike Max (jwh-018). Brought to a stoned & dreamy neon land. Felt the need to take the edge off the
Stimulation so I took 3 100mg of Trazodone. 45 minutes later all the effects experienced were heightened yet much more relaxed & comfortable. The experience lasted roughly 8 hours with a peak of 3-4 hours.

Summary: Fun, easy going, & worthwhile experience. I will do this again sometime soon.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 89037
Published: Jan 10, 2018Views: 1,106
MDPV (377), 2C-I (172) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3)