Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Tripping In Bed
Morning Glory Seeds
by Konops
Citation:   Konops. "Tripping In Bed: An Experience with Morning Glory Seeds (exp891)". Erowid.org. Oct 25, 2000. erowid.org/exp/891

110 seeds oral Morning Glory (ground / crushed)

My previous drug experiences were with cocaine, marijuana, heroin, crystal meth, Ketamine, Ecstasy, LSD, DXM, and I smoke pot about 6 times a day. Well, I'll skip right to the good part. I crushed 110 seeds and mixed it with water and let it sit for an hour. This was at 8:30. I then smoked 3 bowls of very high grade pot. About an hour later, at 9:30, I smoked 3 more bowls of kind bud. Note: my father was downstairs the whole time. At 10:00 I went to bed to avoid any confrontation with my father. At about 10:30 I felt the trip. All of a sudden I felt wide awake, so I laid in bed for an hour and just chilled. I saw some colors, I saw trails, it was very enjoyable. At about 11:30 I was severely fucked up, so I decided to smoke some pot and get even more fucked up. I was so high and the LSA hit me so nice. I was in heaven.

Well, I ended up falling asleep at 1:00. I got up at 6:00 with a stomach ache. The trip was still there. I decided not to smoke any pot before school, to avoid the acid hitting me again (I always have bad experiences tripping in school). I got to school with some residual effects from the LSA. I chilled throughout the day, came home and smoked a blunt. And here I am right now, stoned as hell. Actually, right now I have a better sense of well being. WELL, ALL I HAVE TO SAY RIGHT NOW IS: GO GET HIGH.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 891
Published: Oct 25, 2000Views: 4,867
Morning Glory (38) : Alone (16), General (1)