individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Trip With Full Control
DMT & d-Amphetamine
by Polak
Citation:   Polak. "Trip With Full Control: An Experience with DMT & d-Amphetamine (exp89455)". Erowid.org. Mar 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/89455

10 mg oral Amphetamines
  T+ 6:00 10 mg oral Amphetamines
  T+ 7:00 50 mg smoked DMT
  T+ 0:00   smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I have smoked DMT probably 5 times before this experience, and have broken through on 3 occasions, the other two times I smoked too little. For me 50mg is definitely a breakthrough dose.

First breakthrough: Being my first breakthrough I was not prepared and flipped out, I thought that I had gone insane and sanity felt as if it would never return. My eyes were open the whole time and everything was trailing and made no sense. I couldnít form any real thoughts; I just kept looking around the room and grabbing my head. After a few minutes I was able to think about what was going on and told myself that this would pass, I calmed myself down, managed to sit still, and enjoy the rest of the ride.

Second breakthrough: This time I knew insanity was coming and it did not bother me. I toked 2 big hits, sat Indian style on the floor, put my head in my hands, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the trip. The closed-eye visuals were moving 2-dimensional images that resembled Mayan art. Also, some weird creature with flailing arms and legs was talking to me but all I heard was some weird noise that I always hear on DMT.

Thrid breakthough: More closed-eye visuals of weird creatures, colorful pattern, and that weird sound.

Now the DMT and d-amphetamine combo: I took 10mg d-amphetamine at 2pm, another 10mg at 8pm, and smoked 50mg DMT at 9pm. I should have broken through, except this time the insanity did not occur, I was able to move easily and with full control. I walked outside to smoke a cigarette. While smoking I just stared at a rug and enjoyed the flowing and twirling pattern that kept appearing. This lasted for 10 minutes. The amphetamine seemed to prevent the total insanity that Iím used to experiencing with DMT. The trip reminded me of a shroom trip with good visuals.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 89455
Published: Mar 16, 2018Views: 1,250
Amphetamines (6), DMT (18) : Unknown Context (20), Entities / Beings (37), Combinations (3)