Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Solves My Medical Problems
JWH-018
by Jon H
Citation:   Jon H. "Solves My Medical Problems: An Experience with JWH-018 (exp89687)". Erowid.org. Feb 26, 2011. erowid.org/exp/89687

1 mg smoked JWH-018

This substance is a miracle drug. Even at very low dosages, not even enough to feel anything physically, it greatly reduces anxiety and depression. In fact, I have never taken any prescription drug that does as good of a job. I like to keep a little in an e-cig in my pocket for emergencies. Any time I get a panic attack, unable to focus or get anything done, just one quick puff on my e-cig and I can immediately function again.

Depression and anxiety aren't the only problems it solves for me. It can also be used to reduce the many migraines I usually get, especially to remove the nausea I get from the migraines. I have nausea problems quite frequently too, often serious enough to make it difficult to get any work done. All of these medical problems I have had long before I tried any JWH. I never want to give it up, because I am loving being a functional person again.

It is also great recreationally, but recreational amounts are not good during work. I especially love taking it on my time off because it makes an hour feel like an entire weekend. It sure is nice to have a weekend in the middle of the week. It makes life so much better. Life is wonderful now. I have been doing this for about a year.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 89687
Published: Feb 26, 2011Views: 10,072
JWH-018 (483) : Glowing Experiences (4), Medical Use (47), Unknown Context (20)