Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
No Issues
MDMA & Bupropion
by rob
Citation:   rob. "No Issues: An Experience with MDMA & Bupropion (exp89852)". Erowid.org. May 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/89852

1 capsl oral MDMA
    oral Pharms - Bupropion (daily)

Call me a late bloomer, but I just tried MDMA for the first time ever two days ago. Never used any type of drug other than weed, and that started a month ago.

A coworker gave me an MDMA capsule. I had told him I was always curious about E, and he said 'pfft, forget that, you have no idea what's in it, let me get you some MDMA that I get from a friend of mine. It's 'pure.' I have no idea if it was pure or not, having had no experience with it. It was a little capsule that looked like it was filled with sawdust or pencil shavings.

I did it alone, listening to music at home. Onset took about 45 minutes, full effect about 15 minutes afterwards. Felt amazing, and lasted about 1.5 hours before it gradually wore off.

I had no issues with a depression the following day, nor yesterday, nor today. There have been no physical symptoms either. I felt fine. I do take Wellbutrin on a daily basis, and have taken it for the past 8 years, so maybe that accounted for the lack of a post trip depression. Who knows.

Am I going to do it again? I dunno. There's no huge desire for it. It was fun, but I'm not sure how I feel about taking that chemical into my body.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 89852
Published: May 8, 2018Views: 2,048
Pharms - Bupropion (87), MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), First Times (2), Alone (16)