Waking Up in My Puke
5-MeO-DMT & Alcohol
by Lozmau5
Citation:   Lozmau5. "Waking Up in My Puke: An Experience with 5-MeO-DMT & Alcohol (exp90045)". Erowid.org. Nov 28, 2017. erowid.org/exp/90045

3 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

[Erowid Note: While the author reported the substance used as 5-MeO-DMT, they seem to conflate NN-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. These substances have different effects and dosages. Most often the error made is that the term "DMT" is used as shorthand to refer to 5-Methoxy-DMT. However, because of the ambiguity in the substance name, it is uncertain whether the author is speaking about 5-MeO-DMT throughout this report or not. See 5-MeO-DMT is Not "DMT".]

A St. Patricks Day to Remember

It was St. Patrick's day 2010, we decided to stay in and drink that night because it was like -40 degrees C out brrr. I had had maybe 3 beers. Anyways so we got bored and my boyfriend happened to have some 5-MeO-DMT around that no one had tried yet. My cousin and I decided to give it a go. We snorted the DMT (I found out later you should smoke it, snorting makes you more prone to getting sick) My cousin (male) went first and then me.

We immediately fell into a semi conscious state on the couch (we had spotters watching). I felt and saw all the craziest stuff I can't even explain. It felt like I was dying, but it felt good and I was okay with it. My body was twisting into all sorts of positions, colours and shaped I had never even imagined before. I could hear the other people in the room around me even though I was in inner space. But their voices all sounded strange and distant. When I woke up I said that was the best trip ever! But then l looked down at my self I was on the floor covered in puke. Apparently during it all I had fallen off the couch I was puking and convulsing a little. But I had no idea this was going on while it was happening.

The whole things lasted about 15-20 minutes even though it felt it had been hours. My cousin had also thrown up, he peed him self and ran around the house naked.

All in all the during the trip wasn't so bad, it was just waking up in my puke that sucked.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 90045
Published: Nov 28, 2017Views: 1,218
5-MeO-DMT (58) : Combinations (3), Health Problems (27), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)