Tactile Effects Which I Very Much Enjoyed
5-MeO-DALT, AM-2201, RCS-4 & Cannabis
by Almond
Citation:   Almond. "Tactile Effects Which I Very Much Enjoyed: An Experience with 5-MeO-DALT, AM-2201, RCS-4 & Cannabis (exp90055)". Erowid.org. Nov 25, 2017. erowid.org/exp/90055

repeated smoked Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends
    repeated smoked Cannabis
  64 mg oral 5-MeO-DALT (powder / crystals)

A Mild but Uncommon Combination

During early 2011, sometime in February I was lucky enough to procure a small sample of a new smoking blend containing the largely unknown cannabinoids AM-2201 and RCS-4 distributed on leaf material. I'm not 100% sure what the plant base was though I know it contained damiana, marshmallow, and possibly a few other things.

I had been spending the evening smoking some of the blend when I was called by my friends R and S. I went with them to Rís house and we smoked a little until Rís brother J arrived and we smoked with. J matched me with bowls of high grade cannabis.

Later in the evening I took about 60mg of 5-MeO-DALT orally. I had received the 5-MeO-DALT about a month prior and although the chemical wasnít too strong sometimes the stimulatory effects it produced were fairly pleasurably tactilely and I figured it wouldnít be a bad idea to attempt a combination likely never experienced by anyone before.

The blend and the cannabis really brought on the more psychedelic effects of the 5-MeO-DALT without removing the tactile effects from focus which I very much enjoyed. One of the more pronounced effects which I also noted with 5-MeO-DALT on its own was the sensation of feeling very tall. With the other chemicals it seemed to be affecting my perception of the length of my limbs also, they felt very long and sometimes exceptionally short. I actually was beginning to feel slightly removed from my body. Not like one might expect from a tryptamine, some physical actions were just working in a sort of autopilot mode. Achieving a trance state was quite easy and I could slip in and out of it at ease. My heart rate was clearly elevated, but not alarmingly so. 5-MeO-DALT seems to raise my heart rate quite frighteningly when smoked, but orally I have found it to be far less taxing.

The effects faded within 2-3 hours of dosing. Sleep was easily achieved thereafter.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90055
Published: Nov 25, 2017Views: 910
5-MeO-DALT (321) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)